Toddler Care in NC
Little Believer’s class helps children continue to build independence. The children at this age learn skills that will last a life time. Our Toddler Program supports your child’s eagerness for learning in a fun, creative, engaging environment. The Toddler classroom at our Daycare Center in North Carolina has special furniture and safety measures to cater to your child’s size and building body awareness.
The Creative Curriculum for Infants, Toddlers and Twos
- Introduction to music, dance, art, ABCs, 1-2-3s, shapes, colors and literacy skills
- S.T.E.M. used as an extension to learning
- Staff-assisted vocabulary and skills development programs while incoperating Spanish
- Staff who work diligently to enhance learning experiences by guiding and modeling appropriate behaviors and interactions
- Daily reports of your child’s meals, toileting, resting, playing and learning